Monday, August 1, 2016

Three Day Quote Challenge: Day Three



Well, today's the day, folks. The three day quote challenge has come to an end. So I figured we should end it on a happy note. And what could happier than that truth above? "Your loyalty to God doesn't determine His loyalty to you." I don't know about you but I think I could use this one plastered on billboards. Even when I am not faithful, God is. Oh how sweet the sound, this grace that has called my name. Thank you, Lord, that you are great and mighty, that your ways are above our ways, that your thoughts are not our thoughts. It makes you like 5000% cooler. Amen.

That concludes the three day quote challenge! Woohoo! *cue confetti, trumpets, and cake*

So what now?

If you're one of my two followers out there (love you, folks!) you're probably wondering if this is the end of the Living, Loving, Trying Life blog. I have to tell you I'm honestly not sure. Writing, despite my love for it, is not one of strong suits and creativity, particularly when it comes to choosing a topic, has always been hard for me. But I've loved doing this so much that I think I might keep it up. Posts that will hopefully be coming to you in the future, include:

-OCD - Did You Know It Could Be About More Than Hand Washing?
-POV: The Three Point Version
-Healthy Hacks: Baked Apples
-Word Wars: How to Become An Expert

And many more. However, though, I do have to ask what is it that you guys would like to see on here? So today, instead of nominations (I'm sorry, Alyssa, everyone's just been nominated already!) I'm going to give you a few topics I've been thinking about. Comment below to let me know what you're interested in hearing about:

1. Psychology, OCD, Mental Illness, and Faith
2. Christian Living
3. Healthy Living
4. College - prep, tips, and survival
5. Writing
6. Tutoring

As always, many thanks to Alyssa for getting me back on here and many, many thanks to the wonderful people reading this. May you have peace, love, and walk in obedience. Stay awesome.

-Ashton


No comments:

Post a Comment